This website belongs to LPARTNER LTD ("LPARTNERS"). It is vital to us to maintain your confidentiality while online, as we wish you to feel secure and comfortable.
We collect certain personal information about our users and we list below the terms and conditions for collection and use of such information.
"LPARTNERS" collects two types of user information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily. Such information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address provided during registration.
- Information gathered by comprehensive monitoring and statistical processing of the traffic on our websites. This information enables us to better adapt the content of our websites to user needs and helps us understands the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does LPARTNERS disclose specific user information to third parties, except as required by law.
User information is collected as follows:
Optional information provided voluntarily
We offer services that require some personal user information as follows:
- Registration at the l.partners website for the purpose of using services provided.
When creating an account, the user must indicate his or her full name and e-mail address. No personal user information shall be disclosed except as required by law.
We may conduct interactive polls among users so they can share opinions as well as for the purpose of discovering public opinion on various issues. Polling results shall be summarized and cannot be traced back to specific users.
"LPARTNERS" may occasionally conduct surveys among users for the purpose of providing better services and materials.
"LPARTNERS" tracks user traffic on all its websites. We do not, however, trace this information back to any specific user information. LPARTNERS analyzes general statistics on user domain, country, browser type, and operating system by reading this information from the user-agent string (information made available by the browser for compatibility purposes).
"LPARTNERS" tracks search phrases entered by users in the search boxes on our websites, however this information is never traced to a specific user. We analyze user traffic to keep track of what is most and least popular. We do not monitor what a specific user views, we only count the total number of hits on each page. This helps us provide a better service to you.
"LPARTNERS" uses all information voluntarily provided by the users to add new and improve existing services that would best meet the users’ needs and interests.
We analyze user traffic in order to know what is most and least popular on our websites. We do not monitor what a specific user views, we only count the total number of hits on each page. This helps us provide a better service to you. We monitor search phrases entered by the users in searches on our websites in order to keep track of our users’ interests.
"LPARTNERS" prepares consolidated reports on user demographics and traffic. No personal information for a specific user may be disclosed, except as required by law.
"LPARTNERS" uses the types of information described above in order to adapt its services and content to your needs and to better understand audience demographics. This is to ensure that our services remain free. No personal information on a specific user may ever be disclosed to third parties, except as required by law.
By using this Website you agree to the terms and conditions of information use as described above. If the confidentiality policy changes we will post the changes on this page so that you may always know what information is collected, how it is used, and when it may be disclosed.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations, which came into effect on 25th May 2018, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to us. You can ask us to provide the data in a clear and understandable way.
- Contact us if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Contact us to request that we delete your personal data.
- To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law.
Last update: Dec 1st, 2020.